M.SC PIPELINE ENGINEERING
PGD Programme Details
PGD DEGREE PROGRAMME IN GAS, REFINING & PETROCHEMICALS
- The programme structure is modular for both Full Time and Part Time options.
- Courses for each module are taught for 40 hours per week (Full Time option) with continuous assessments and examinations.
- We offer our students internship training in industries so as to acquire practical experience.
- Our research works are geared towards solving industry problems.
- PGD programme is for 12 calendar months.
Short courses are drawn in line with course duration. The short courses can earn the candidate credits and gradually build up towards getting a Masters’ degree or a certificate of attendance at the end of the short course. This is being done in collaboration with the companies in a manner that will also benefits them.
AWARD OF DEGREE
Successful students of our postgraduate programme shall be awarded a PGD degrees in Gas, Refining, and Petrochemical Engineering from the University of Port Harcourt.